We reserve the right to review this policy and update it without notice.
Basis for personal data processing
The basis on which we collect and use personal data is as follows:
1. Public interests, where the processing of personal data is necessary for providing certain services
2. Legal obligations, where the processing of personal data is required for regulatory reasons.
3. Contract, where the processing of personal data is necessary to perform contractual obligations with may have with an individual or to enter into a contract with an individual.
4. Consent, where an individual has given consent that their personal data be provided to us
5. Legitimate interests, where the processing of personal is undertaken to develop our business and inform individuals about relevant services. The legitimate interest can be our clients' or ours.
How we keep data secure
The security our personal data is important to BLUE HCC. While no transmission of data over the internet or any other network can be guaranteed is 100% secure, BLUE HCC takes reasonable steps to safeguard personal data. Appropriate internal measures are in place to ensure data protection and confidentiality.
Who we share data with
The data we collect from individuals are not shared with third parties.
How long we keep personal data
BLUE HCC will only keep personal data as long as necessary based on:
-the service that is being provided or any investigation that might arise from providing a service
-any regulatory or contractual requirement
If we hold any of your personal data, you have the right to:
require a copy of the personal data that we hold on you
rectify any errors or inaccuracies concerning your personal data
withdraw consent to stop receiving marketing or informational emails from us
require deletion of your personal data when it is no longer needed for he purposes it was originally obtained
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com